Reporters Keep Getting it Wrong on Abortion, Rewire Sets the Record Straight
Thank you Rewire for keeping reporters on track! Here are the important things everyone should know to get it right on abortion:
Six Facts You Should Know:
- Every major medical association here and abroad supports unfettered access to abortion care.
- The vast majority of abortions in this country take place in the first trimester.
- Abortions are safe and complications are rare.
- Limiting access to abortion makes complications more likely and endangers patients.
- Efforts to ban later abortions are based on outright lies.
- Later abortions are safe, medically necessary procedures.
Read the full article HERE