Thank you Rewire for keeping reporters on track! Here are the important things everyone should know to get it right on abortion:
Six Facts You Should Know:
- Every major medical association here and abroad supports unfettered access to abortion care.
- The vast majority of abortions in this country take place in the first trimester.
- Abortions are safe and complications are rare.
- Limiting access to abortion makes complications more likely and endangers patients.
- Efforts to ban later abortions are based on outright lies.
- Later abortions are safe, medically necessary procedures.
Read the full article HERE